A small comment with regard to the Spec booklet: Some chapters have not yet
been worked on, but the layout chapter is done so I heartily recommend it!

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please
see http://emailcharter.org <http://emailcharter.org/> .

PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of
Chile