Hello,

>From the Monticello chapter I had the impression that using the
package-cache as -default- repository would have the same effect on the
tools.

After I created a file repository for my package (different from the
package-cache) and made a change to a method on that package I saw the
Commit menu option again in the context menu of the package.

I didn't watch the videos and after you mention MOOC I didn't find the video
you mention (http://files.pharo.org/mooc/). Would you mind point me to the
right video. I am also trying to learn about Versionner.

Thanks! Federico