Looks like I've been reinventing the wheel making an FFI interface to
libclang.  I just bumped into Ciprian's TalkFFI which provides a
NativeBoost interface to libclang (and was used to create libgit2 bindings)

* https://rochiamaya.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/create-bindings-with-talkffi/
* http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~CipT/TalkFFI
* http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~CipT/LibClang

But it is NativeBoost based and the Configuration loads AsmJit and
NativeBoost packages, which seems to lock up while "Initializing
Nativeboost."  What is involved in porting TalkFFI to Pharo 5.0 UFFI?

For a start, these can be manually load no problem...
  LibClang-FFI-Types-CiprianTeodorov.2
  LibClang-Tests-CiprianTeodorov.5
  LibClang-Examples-CiprianTeodorov.2

but loading LibClang-FFI-Binding-CiprianTeodorov.1
reports "This package depends on the following classes:
  CLLibraryMap
  CLExternalLibraryWrapper
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  CXIndexH"

which I found these in TalkFFI-Runtime-CiprianTeodorov.7, but loading this
reports "This package depends on the following classes:
  NBExternalLibraryWrapper
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  CLExternalLibraryWrapper

which I see is in Pharo 4.0 and not Pharo 5.0.  So what is the replacement
for NBExternalLibraryWrapper?
What are the other general patterns for porting NativeBoost apps to UFFI?

cheers -ben