Humm, why not? When I load the configuration it loads several other
packages, wouldn't that need a cleanup too? When I first see that I could
cleanup an image my first thought was to put it in a production state with
my code, then I would cleanup to leave it as lean as possible. Isn't that
correct?

If I should not clean after load my packages why provide the functionality?
Why not provide clean images to be used in production so that people could
download and load it's ready to production code?

Regards,
Vitor