> Glamour is a framework to create browser. You may want to have a
> look at that.
Stupid me ... totally forgot Glamour. So Browsers is "solved".

Maybe a simple Transcript-like REPL and some GT-Inspector views might be enough. Still struggling with the debugger though ...

Thanks,

Udo

On 22/09/16 18:50, Alexandre Bergel wrote:
Glamour is a framework to create browser. You may want to have a look at that.

Alexandre

On Sep 22, 2016, at 1:35 PM, Udo Schneider <udo.schnei...@homeaddress.de> wrote:

All,

I'm currently working on an interpreter for a non-Smalltalk(ish) language in
written Pharo. I'd like to put some nice tools on top of that (like browsers,
inspectors, debugger) but I'm not sure where to begin.

Is there some "Meta-IDE" stuff somewhere which allows me to simply plugin into
or is it reinventing the wheel?

CU,

Udo