Hi Pablo

This is great to know that Cordoba is teaching OOP in Pharo. Let us know how we can help you.

Why don't you move to Pharo 50 because we fixed a lot of issues in 3 years.

And the mooc

http://mooc.pharo.org (which has been evaluated to be worth 180 000 Euros - yes three salaries for some months and professional videos processing and translation) is based on Pharo 50.

So you get 30 live videos for free.

Not counting all the lectures.