Hi

I would like a list of

    - links

    - actions (unix commands)

so that we can add it to the web site so that other people using the same version than you

can install and run pharo simply.

Stef

Le 7/10/16 à 19:06, Andreas Sunardi a écrit :
Hi Stef,

Can you explain a little bit about what this 'How to' is? Just now I'm able to finally run pharo5 on my CentOS with glibc version < 2.15 and I wrote my finding in my other reply.

Are you referring to how to put these things together to finally able to run pharo? Or are you referring to my digging through the error?