I’m interested in using a computer as a musical instrument and a XXI-century tool to learn how to play and compose music.

First, I’d like to implement a Janko keyboard emulator in Pharo (like this one http://monxmood.free.fr/roche/roche.html, but with various customizations) – it is an alternative piano keyboard layout that is 12 times easier to learn to play because of its regular structure – unlike traditional piano keyboard layout. Demonstration of a real Janko piano: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK4REjqGc9w&t=4m

Also I see playing with note sequences as a good way to learn programming (for those who love music, like me).