hi

would it be possible to have

    by example in 3d below Pharo?

Stef

Le 29/10/16 à 16:27, Dimitris Chloupis a écrit :
I did not want to go with the original design because frankly that is not my style. I rather have something unique.

Extruding the logo would look very boring and its definitely something I dont want to do.

I love the original design because it is really suits many scenarios including icons and because its a good design.

However here we dont talk about a simple logo to be used everywhere, this is a book cover and plus Stef asked me to use this that I have created in the past. The original design can continue to be around since it can serve many other roles.

Python books for example rarely use the python logo, usually they have some painted snake or even mouse etc. By rarely I mean extremely rarely.

https://goo.gl/b67ETW

Another reason is that 3d graphics are quite hard to make , so its not that simple for me to start from scratch and have something ready in 1 day. The only thing I can do is tweak this to make it slightly better.

On a question of form, its not a problem this is a 3d scene as such its extremely flexible on how I can render this, it can be resized in any way and change in proportion.

In any case I have zero issues with going with the original cover or a design not made by gets picked. I made this render because I will use it as a background to my blog anyway so it wont go to waste.