A nice read.  What audience is it aimed at?
Difficult question :)
    First or second year students and more.
    So with and without a Java lecture before.
    But the guy should know how to program a bit
    I told you that it was fuzzy

Some grammar suggestions...
Oh I'm sure that they are many.
I will fix them

Sets are collections that   only contains one element.
Being pedantic ;) the following Set does more than "contain one element"...
      (Set new) add: 1; add: 2.

so maybe...
"Sets are unordered collections where elements do not repeat. " (??)

isIsogramSetImplementation
isIsogramFatestImplementation
might be shortened to "isIsogramBySet" and "isIsogramByFindString"

To define a method as class extension
To define a method as "a" class extension

and move the methods we define as class extension
and move the methods we define as class extension"s"

verifie
"verify"

Because the user of the method will not have the
This seems an incomplete sentence.

either return always a collection as for that we convert the character ...
"either always return a collection (thus we convert the character ... )"

cheers -ben

Thanks ben.
If you want to do PR all the chapter is on github LearningOOP with Pharo.