dario.trussa...@tiscali.it>:

> Ciao,
>
> IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION:
>
> If i started the Pharo 5.0 image from the desktop icon all works fine.
>
> But i have a working  Pharo5.0-161126.image into the Pharo 5.0 package
> Contents/ Resource/ directory.
>
> I open it with Pharo5.0 ( Pharo5.0 )  application.
>
> The Pharo image is right open  but the GitFileTree loading generates the
> exception in this case.
>
> These are the step i do for load:
>
> I open the Catalogs Browser and select the GitFileTree project.
>
> On it  i press the right mouse button and do the option: Instal stable
> version
>
> The system browse a dialog with:
>
> " GitFileTree has not been marked as tested for Pharo5.0!
> Do you want to continue ( installation could fail )?

Ok. Will have a look into the catalog browser source code to get rid of
that. I know that the catalog browser uses the Pharo6
ConfigurationOfGitFileTree instead of the Pharo5 one.

> I confirm.
>
> The Pharo load some 'package'   and after the image  use the 100% of the
> CPU.
>
> After some times the CPU load don't change ( 100% ) and the Pharo don't
> answer. ( the User interrupt alt  Cmd - :   is not intercepted )

Yes, this one is problematic.

Could you try to load OSSubprocess from the configuration browser? Tell me
if it locks-up while trying to load that.

Thierry