why you care about 64 bit ?
I dont think Pharo is 64 bit ready but it should be soon

The big advantage that 64 bit gives is more memory access , 32 bit has
access to 2 GBs of memory. Even in memory its not such a big deal because
you can launch multiple instances of pharo and take advantage of your
entire memory , the advantage also doing like this  is that will give you
the ability to run pharo on multiple cores something that a 64 bit VM by
itself cannot do anyway, pharo / python / ruby etc.

Lack of 64 bit is definetly not a good reason not to use pharo, there are
good reasons not to use pharo, but this one is not one of them.