Ciao,

        from terminal i create a /opt/pharo folder and run your command.

> If you go to the applications there is a folder called Utilities and inside
> it there is a terminal application open it and issue the following commands
>
> mkdir pharo
> cd pharo
> curl get.pharo.org | bash
> ./pharo-ui Pharo.image
>
> First command will make folder, second will enter the folder, third will
> dowload the standard stable version of pharo to the folder, foruth will
> launch pharo.
>
> Then when pharo opens

        the Pharo is right open

> follow the instruction Esteban gave you to test that Athens works as it
> should.

        The Roassal2 is not load in the image.

        I load it from Pharo Project Catalog.

        I select the Roassal2 project and do the Install stable version.

                ( a this point i have a strange dialog behaviour :

                when the system open a dialog with:
Question
Roassal2 has not been marked as tested for Pharo5.0!
Do you want to continue (installation could fail )?

                when i i select the yes or no button the dialog with the same
question is often redispaly. )

> Do not install anything before testings. Then if everything works proceed and
> install one thing, only, then test it, then install the next one etc.

        After install the Roassal2 like above and do the        VGTigerDemo
runDemo

        answer the same error:

ExternalLibraryFunction(Object)>>error:
ExternalLibraryFunction(Object)>>externalCallFailed
ExternalLibraryFunction(ExternalFunction)>>invokeWithArguments:
AthensCairoSurface class>>primImage:width:height:
AthensCairoSurface class>>extent:format:
AthensCairoSurface class>>extent:
VGTigerDemo>>initialize
VGTigerDemo class(Behavior)>>new
VGTigerDemo class>>runDemo