Hello, all.

This question is not as much a question about smalltalk as one about modeling
in smalltalk.

I am currently writing an API using Teapot that will be serving up data about
internet radio stations. I want to be able to let users tag the stations with
arbitrary tags. Using a relational database, I would create an object like
"Tagging" with foreign keys pointing to the "Stations" class and the "Tag"
Class. It would have station_id and tag_id.

If this was going to be even a tiny bit more complex, I would probably just
make it a polymorphic association.

My question is, how would I approach this in smalltalk? Would I just make
methods on tag and station (and whatever else) that stored arrays of each
other? Would I create an intermediary model like "Tagging" and have that do the
heavy lifting?

Ideas? Thanks!;

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.Village-Buzz.com
http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com