Hello

I'm working on Pharo-based webserver and right now I got to the topic of
storing user passwords. I found SHA256 integrated in Pharo, but hashing with
SHA is far from enough. I also looked around the mailing list history to
find few posts from 2011 about bcrypt using Linux libraries. I'd like to ask
what is current status - what are my options under following conditions:

I prefer Pharo 5 compatibility. I could downgrade to Pharo 4 or use beta
Pharo 6, but latest stable relase is preferred.

I require at least bcrypt or PDKBF2, but I much more prefer
GPU-attack-resistant solutions like scrypt or Argon2.

I require Linux compatibility, but platform independent solution would be
kinda nice (we could use the same algorithm on our local machines with Mac
and Win for development).

Thank you
Jan