Hello,

I am trying to get Japanese characters to show up in my Pharo image.
Following some advice I found on google, I have set my font to something
that I think should handle Japanese characters:

defaultFont := LogicalFont familyName: 'Droid Sans Fallback' pointSize: 18.
StandardFonts defaultFont: defaultFont.

I then used the settings browser to force that to all system fonts. I did
not notice a change to any of the text when I did this, so I am not sure it
worked. Also, Japanese text still shows up as spaces. Does anyone know
whether this is something I need to deal with in Pharo, on Ubuntu, or both?
As far as I can tell, the font is on my system.

Thanks,
Evan