> On 19 Dec 2016, at 08:53, Holger Freyther <hol...@freyther.de> wrote:

Good Morning Everyone,

> So it looks like now it should create a debug session first and then pass it
> to the debugger? I think loading new fuel in Pharo3.x is still possible so
> maybe it is best to re-add that protocol?

I hope all of you had a nice break and look forward to 2017. I understand that
in the future (Pharo6 or beyond) there are conceptually better ways to achieve
what was working in Pharo3 (and maybe before) but right now something that
worked stopped to work and from my point of view such a regression should be
fixed.

I am not asking someone to fix what I think is important but I am still
struggling to grasp the process of getting a bugfix into Pharo5. Maybe someone
can help to line it out?

* I pick the approach Max suggested and put it into FLPlatform to open a
debugger for a context
* Put it into the Pharo50Inbox?
* Create a ticket?
* Make a slice?