Hi Sabine,

Converting a PDF into a PNG with Pharo is not an easy task because you must
write a PDF reader.

With Artefact, the other approach is to draw on a form instead of
generating the PDF instructions. For geometrics items, It's relatively easy
but the respect of paper formats and the management of fonts could be very
complex.

The difficulty is to have the same result between the PDF document and the
simulated document  written in a PNG file.

Best regards
Olivier