Cel: 5493815982714

De: "stepharong" <stephar...@free.fr>
Para: "Steven Costiou" <steven.cost...@kloum.io>, "Pablo Digonzelli"
<pdigonze...@gmail.com>, "Any question about pharo is welcome"
<pharo-users@lists.pharo.org>
Enviados: Sábado, 4 de Marzo 2017 6:18:24
Asunto: Re: [Pharo-users] adding messages dinamically to a single instance
object

It is really possible and we are working on a new implementation of talents
based on anonymous classes.
Now what you should know is that
- i would use this mechanism for debugging/tooling
- i would try to avoid this as much as possible for domain modeling because
it breaks all the hidden assumptions we have.

stef

Hi Steven . For the moment i just want to understand how it is possible.
In the future may be i can apply this mechanism for future projects.

Pablo

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL