we were talking during the workshop and on the simple things to help.

- watch points with history of the value.
- stop if the value of an instance variable is getting irregular i.e.,
       = you get integer and suddenly inside you get a float!
1 1 1 1 2 3 4 2 2 1 1 12 2 3 32 1 1 1 1 22 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 33 1.2 2 3 3 4 4 - start to monitor (put alarm/breakpoints) newly created instances from a point

I hope that soon we will have instance specific features of the Ressia debugger in Pharo debuger (stop the next time this object receive a message, stop the next
tie this object changes any of its instance variables).