Hi thierry

Where can I find a documentation of +, * ? in the grammar (and especially
how to manage the production)?
And indeed they do not work in the Moose version.
I think that if +, *, ?, ( ) are working in the grammar it is an important
addition to Smacc. Because I found it right now verbose compare to ANTLR

Stef