On Wednesday 12 April 2017 07:33 PM, Alistair Grant wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I've made a snap package for Pharo 6 which I think is far enough along
for some wider testing.

Just tried it now. worked like charm.

    --classic - Snap packages are normally sandboxed for security
             reasons.  Since Pharo is a development environment
             in which we want to be able to run any executable,
             or load any library, it is installed with access to
             the entire system (as the running user).
Is this really necessary even if we want to work only within an image?

Regards .. Subbu