With Iceberg knocking on the door, migration from SmalltalkHub to
Git(Hub/Lab/...) has become relevant once more.

And that's why I wrote git-migration tool
https://github.com/peteruhnak/git-migration to help you move on to greener
pastures.

Among other things described in the too-long-didn't read README:

the tool will generate git-fast-import (a special format for fast git
imports) file that can be easily and quickly applied on your git repository.
All commits are preserved in their proper order, and merges (commits with
multiple parents) are also converted to git merges.

So far I've tested it on my custom intentionally broken repository, and
PolyMath.

PolyMath has 784 commits in 74 packages; it took Pharo about 3 minutes to
process all SmalltalkHub commits and generate 87MB file; git then imported
the file in less than a second.

(Git history of PolyMath in GitKraken)

the tool also provides you with a bunch of visualizations that can help you
analyze your SmalltakHub history and investigate problems.

(trees of all packages in the PolyMath repository)

More things could be desired (e.g. even better performance), so feel free
to open issues, ideally with pull requests. ;)

Peter