Hey there, as you may or may not know I am the person to blame for starting
the Pharo server in Discord , out of curiousity at first then it grew up to
our main online chat. Unfortunately I have been using Pharo , less and less
lately because for better or worse the libraries I depend on are based on
Python and C++ (Blender and Unreal ) so I was intending to transfer
ownership of the Server for some time now as the fair thing to do.

So as of this moment the owner of the discord server is no longer me but
Esteban Lorenzano , so he is the person to bother... sorry I mean address ,
with any of your ideas , remarks etc from now on.

It was a pleasure to see the community embracing Discord so fast and of
course I will be still around as an Admin trying to do my small part in
sharing my love for Pharo with newcomers.

A sever owner  essentially has full privileges . Technically I gave admins
every privilege but one  which I did not understood what it was so I left
it be. While on the other hand channel admins (that was my idea for
allowing me to be more lazy) have full privileges only for the channel they
are admins of.

I suspect that Esteban eventually will transfer ownership to the Pharo
board but since he is THE DUDE for anything Pharo I decided he was the
right person to get the crown , the glory and the money that come with
being a Discord Server owner.

Goodbye and thank you for all the fish :)