You can also give a try to use SIF (Smalltalk Interchange Format)

https://github.com/peteruhnak/sif

There is parcel file in VW subfolder, and docs here:
https://github.com/peteruhnak/sif/blob/master/docs.md

I've used it about year ago for some small code exchanges; but of course you
will have some issues with regards to namespaces, but it is doable.

If you decide to try it please let me know if it work/didn't work for you (so I
can update the github page).

Peter