Hi daniel

You can open a SDL2 window now it may break because we do not use it regularly.
If you encounter problem let us know because this binding should be
one we will use in the future:
- we want to handle all the events + all the window via SDL2 so this
is central to us.

We are interested in what you can do with sfml. Now you can also have
a look at Bloc because this is
a core of a new library that got 5 years of maturation and now its
design is nice and stable.

Stef