Hi Phil,

Tell me how it goes for you.

I played a bit with Iceberg in Pharo, managed to check out the repository, and load Transducers-Core. As a bit of a surprise, multiple packages show up in the SystemBrowser; one for each method category, e.g., Transducers-accessing and Transducers-class initialization. Is this expected? Maybe I am just missing something obvious here since I am not familiar with the tools.

However, I think Iceberg will facilitate a nice way exchange code between VW an Pharo. I managed to export the packages using STIG from VW and the differences seem to be sufficiently small.

I've put a README. md with your notes, and under packages/ you'll find 3
packages:

Transducers-Core
Transducers-Examples
Transducers-Tests

Did you rename the main package from Transducers to Transducers-Core for a special reason? And is it a convention in Pharo to use the dash '-' instead of space to separate parts of a package name?

Cheers!
Steffen