Where did I see this pharo-ui? I thought I saw it before. I never used it,
I always use 'pharo' script/executable, but now I can't find it. I checked
windows(P5/P6). linux(P5/P6), mac(P6) and I don't find this pharo-ui.

There's -iconic (Pharo 5) and --iconic (Pharo 6) options.

$ pharo --help | grep iconic
--iconic        start up iconified

I wonder if that is set in pharo-ui. But again, I can't find pharo-ui file.