Hello,

I placed this code in a baseline of my package:

spec
        project: 'VoyageMongo'
                with: [ spec
                        className: #ConfigurationOfVoyageMongo;
                        version: #stable;
                        repository: 'github://pharo-nosql/voyage/mc';
                        loads: #('mongo tests') ].

Unfortunately, when I load my Package from Pharo6 on MacOS Sierra I get the
following error:

Error: Unsupported OS platform

The first lines of the stack are:

BaselineOfPunQLite(Object)                              error:
BaselineOfPunQLite                                      platformLibraryName
BaselineOfPunQLite                                      preLoad
MetacelloMCVersionpec(MetacelloSpec)    doItBlock:

In detail:

platformLibraryName
        " Answer a name for the compiled version of the library "

        Smalltalk os isUnix             ifTrue: [ ^ 'unqlite.so' ].
        Smalltalk os isWin32            ifTrue: [ ^ 'unqlite.dll' ].
        Smalltalk os isMacOSX   ifTrue: [ ^ 'unqlite.dylib' ].

        self error: 'Unsupported OS platform’

What can I do? I just need to load Voyage with the configuration of my package ?
Thanks.