Indeed.
I dreamed about the bootstrap in 2002 :) so now I enjoy it :)
What I can tell you is that we will do another pass because we want
Pharo core around 200 k + 300 k for a slow vm. And we will have one
guy working on it during his PhD.
We will continue to push with Pavel, christophe and guille too.

Stef