I got into the pharo-local/iceberg/... and git rm'ed the directory,
commited and synchronized the project in Iceberg.

I hope it doesn't break anything since I don't know how much "magic"
does Iceberg behind the scenes other than automating the git commands
and providing a centralized UI.

What is the "This is all you need to read to understand Iceberg?"
document I should read? I read its wiki, but it seems there is more to
go.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo