Hi - I’ve noticed that when I download a new image+vm with zeroconf (in a fresh
directory) - that when I launch it, the setting Tools | Software Config Mgnmnt
| Monticello | Local Cache Directory has a value that points to a directory
from one of my earlier images.

Is this normal (does it store this information somewhere on my computer so that
different setups can access it)?

At first I thought this was annoying - but I’m now wondering if this is useful
as I’m guessing that there isn’t any reason to have separate caches for version
controlled libraries and so maybe I should actually set it to some common
directory?

What is the recommended strategy?

Tim