Peter

Your suggestion is correct. I correct the expression to

(FLMaterializer materializeFromFileNamed: aFileRefence fullName)

Now I get another exception.
KeyNotFound: key #'ositive8SmallIntegerClusterJ4Ü1‚ð+–(
%?"<9ª6PM¾0d*ÒD ''x!Œ8' not found in SystemDictionary
I think this is a compatibility problem between different Fuel versions.

Johannes

Am 05.08.2017 um 11:13 schrieb PBKResearch