Hello evan

Cool I want to read them!
If you have your code in github you can include pillar files there and
with travis build the pdf as I did for the booklets.
I prefer to separate tutorials from code.

I would go for
     MyStuff
     MyStuffTutorial
or

This way readers can get the pdf
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/Booklet-BuildingMemoryGameWithBloc
or
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/Booklet-Mocking

I can help you to set it up.
After you booklet can be published on the Pharo books page too.

stef