Hi, all..

I am just checking in on source and dependency management.

I have been using Pharo 6 for a bit now, and i know that there has been a lot
of talk about going to bit for source code management.

I am wondering how far along that is, and if there is a package we can start
using to work through that.

I am also wondering if metacello is still the dependency management system of
choice. I was using the GUI tool in for package management in pharo 5, but i
was having issues with getting my project mangled.

Is there a new current view on how all this should be done?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.Village-Buzz.com
http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com