Thanks, Doru for the update on a Pillar editor with support for the
new Bloc framework.
It looks fine and I am aware of this effort.

But as I wrote in spite of the Bloc efforts I am interested to see
what has been done in terms of a Morphic renderer for Pillar.

I imagine what has been done so far might be sufficient for my
purposes and I can use it right now and not only in Pharo.

--Hannes