I don't think it's just on Mac Mini - my MacBook Pro late 13" 2016 retina will
show similar symptoms if I try and resize the window to full screen (not the
maximise button, but try and drag the bottom corner of the world to the last
5-10 pixels at the bottom of the screen).

I think Ted noticed similar in that it looks frozen but it's actually the
screen not redrawing as you can fiddle to get it back (can't recall what I did
- maybe drag a window on top?)

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone