Found the Pillar chapter of the Pharo enterprise book ("A web
perspective") by following the link on the wiki

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/blob/master/wiki/contents/projects.md#pharo-projects-on-smalltalkhub

then

https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/EnterprisePharoBook/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/PillarChap/

Then
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/EnterprisePharoBook/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/PillarChap/Pillar.html

So the information is somewhat hidden but available and only the link
from the Pharo books website is broken.....