Hello

In a pristine Pharo 6.0/6.1 image I installed Pillar [1]. The editor
for Pillar code works fine. It includes a menu entry

     'Transform code snippets to new format'

If I choose this entry a debug window appears [2]. It seems that I
need to install an additional package.

Which one and how do I do that?

Thank you in advance

Hannes

[1] Not through the catalog but with

      Metacello new
      smalltalkhubUser: 'Pier' project: 'Pillar';
      configuration: 'Pillar';
      version: #stable;
      load.

This version comes with a Pillar editor.
The version in the catalog seems to be older and does not contain a
Pillar editor.

[2] PPActionParser(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #island
GTOldCodeSnippet>>start
[ :class :parser |
parser setParser: (parser perform: parser children first name).
parser productionNames
        keysAndValuesDo:
                [ :key :value | (parser instVarAt: key) setParser: (parser
perform:
value) ] ] in GTOldCodeSnippet class(PPCompositeParser
class)>>newStartingAt:
[ :assoc | aBlock value: assoc key value: assoc value ] in
IdentityDictionary(Dictionary)>>keysAndValuesDo:
[ :each | each ifNotNil: [ aBlock value: each ] ] in
IdentityDictionary(Dictionary)>>associationsDo:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
IdentityDictionary(Dictionary)>>associationsDo:
IdentityDictionary(Dictionary)>>keysAndValuesDo:
GTOldCodeSnippet class(PPCompositeParser class)>>newStartingAt:
GTOldCodeSnippet class(PPCompositeParser class)>>new
[ :rub |
| newContents |
newContents := GTOldCodeSnippet new parse: self contents.
self
        ensureDelete;
        writeStreamDo: [ :s | s nextPutAll: newContents ].
rub update ] in FileReference>>gtInspectorPillarIn:
BlockClosure>>glamourValueWithArgs:
GLMGenericAction(GLMAction)>>actOn:
GLMGenericAction(GLMAction)>>morphicActOn:
[ | selArgCount |
"show cursor in case item opens a new MVC window"
(selArgCount := selector numArgs) = 0
        ifTrue: [ target perform: selector ]
        ifFalse: [ selArgCount = arguments size
                        ifTrue: [ target perform: selector withArguments:
arguments ]
                        ifFalse: [ target perform: selector withArguments:
(arguments
copyWith: evt) ].
                self showShortcut ].
self changed ] in ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>invokeWithEvent:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>invokeWithEvent:
ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>mouseUp:
ToggleMenuItemMorph(MenuItemMorph)>>handleMouseUp: