Hi there,

I am having a hard time configuring a NeoJSONReader for a JSON file like this:

{
    "Paging": { someStuff
       },
    "ErrorMessage": null,
    "ErrorCode": 0,
    "Data": [
        {object1},

        {object2}

        ]

}

Where I want to ignore everything but the list named "Data". (Of course I'll have to take a look at ErrorMessages later, but one step after the other...).

I've tried several combinations of mappers and always end up with NoeJSON parsing Exceptions. I semm unable to see the obvious.

In The end I just want to only use the contents of the Data list and map each entry in there to some smalltalk object. I was successful with other structures and lists, but this time I am unable to see the forest among all those trees.

Any hints?

Joachim