> On 5. Oct 2017, at 22:22, Cyril Ferlicot <cyril.ferli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Your instructions describes the steps for CentOS 6.x. Are they the
> exact same steps for RHEL6?

I don't have a RHEL subscription but I assumed they are similar but
OBS even produces RHEL packages:

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/pharo:/stable/RHEL_6/

> Also, I am trying this on a CentOS 6.0 virtual machine and I get this error :
>
> [centoslive@livecd test]$ yum-config-manager --add-repo
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/pharo:/latest/CentOS_6/devel:languages:pharo:latest.repo
> Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit
> Usage: "yum-config-manager [options] [section]
>
> Command line error: no such option: --add-repo
> [centoslive@livecd test]$
>

> Is there something else to install before?

Not sure. Even the RHEL documentation mentions --add-repo exists. I assume
you can download the .repo[1] file and put it in the right directory?

holger

[1]
RHEL6:
https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/pharo:/stable/RHEL_6/devel:languages:pharo:stable.repo