We tested it on P6.1 64bits, and this Cairo crash seems to be gone. It may need more testing though.

Is it thanks to P6.1 or the 64bits image/VM? It looks strange because it looked like a lib Cairo crash, but in the other hand the faulty C function did not appear to be called from Pharo image.

What need to be done porting to P6.1, is mainly image shrinking, fix of several bugs from P6.1 impacting drgeo, working setup for linux/windows/mac. Still some job.

Hilaire