On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 1:04 PM, Alistair Grant <akgrant0...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 09:33:39AM +0000, Alistair Grant wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 06:28:05AM +0000, Alistair Grant wrote:
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > I'm attempting to load Roassal2 in to Pharo7 and am getting:
> > >
> > > UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #asTraitComposition
> > >

> > > It can be reproduced in a clean Pharo7 image, e.g.
> > > Pharo7.0-32bit-d1b0e3e.image (downloaded 16 Oct 2017), and executing:
> > >
> > > Gofer it
> > >     smalltalkhubUser: 'ObjectProfile' project: 'Roassal2';
> > >     configurationOf: 'Roassal2';
> > >     loadStable.
> > >

> > > OS: Ubuntu 16.04.
> > >
> > > I last rebuilt my image on 3 October without any problems.
> > >
> > > Any suggestions?  I suspect the combination of Monticello and Traits
> > > will take me quite a while to figure out.
> >
> > This could simply be an ordering issue, i.e. maybe Monticello /
> > Metacello needs to ensure that the traits are loaded before the classes.
> >
> > Presumably at some point during the load there is a list of classes that
> > are going to be loaded.  If someone can point me to the correct location
> > it will save some time tracking it down.
>
> OK, it looks like Roassal has gone through quite a bit of development in
> the last couple of months, and that TGTExampleIcon is simply missing
> from the repository
> (https://github.com/feenkcom/gtoolkit-examples/tree/master/
> src/GToolkit-Examples.package,
> I hope) but is still referenced somewhere.
>
> Using ConfigurationOfRoassal2-AlexandreBergel.111 (the version I loaded
> on 3 Oct) loads successfully, while
> ConfigurationOfRoassal2-AlexandreBergel.114 fails as described above.

I added for now the trait back. Can you check that the loading works?

But better would be to release a new stable version of roassal that links
with the new version of gtexamples, or update the current version of
roassal to load the gtexample version before the change.

@Alexandre I can make a new stable version with the current version of
roassal + gt examples

Cheers,
Andrei