I made this port/copy of the squeaksource package:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Cryptography/Cryptography

Is that the version you were thinking of and couldn't find?

What is ifs?

I don't understand what you want to do with the hashing.  Are you talking
about hashing domain objects for external storage?   Do you have to interact
with another system or just have hashed data in the image or stored
somewhere internally to your project? What OS are you going to use?

I think you can get to the point where your objects can be hashed by any of
the backends you mention and just change among them as your needs change.
That being said NaCl seems the most generally useful.  Cryptographic hashing
in Pharo is slower than C, so depending on the volume of data to hash a
Pharo implementation may be too slow.

hope this helps

Paul

Cédrick Béler wrote