I've added loading instructions in README:

Metacello new
  githubUser: 'Afibre' project: 'QCMagritte' commitish: 'master' path: 'src';
  baseline: 'QCMagritte';
  load.

For the QCMagritte version, there's actually one branch master. If you
need a previous version, I suppose the right way is to create a github
branch from the desired commit in git history and adapt the
BaselineOf...

Laurent