Thanks for confirming this Esteban - perhaps I am doing something wrong - I
tried using the steps I was using successfully several months ago namely:

curl get.pharo.org/64/ | bash
./pharo-ui Pharo.image

Which got me the latest image - which sys info says is (not sure why it still
says 6.0 tho?):

Pharo 6.0
Latest update: #60520

I then open Iceberg, and click on Clone Repository

In the dialog I enter:

g...@gitlab.com:macta/PharoLambda.git
And put src in the code subdirectory field, and then click on Create.

I get the LGit_GIT_ERROR ???

Hmm, out of curiosity, I just tried leaving the src field empty and it then
seemed to put an entry into Iceberg but then a Fetch gave me the same error?

Tim