Just catching up....

I'm trying to work with 64 bit Pharo 6.(1? 2?).

I've run into some issues that I have not been able to resolve.  I've loaded up
TalkFFI with the LibClang library and testLocation fails.  Anything that tries
to deal with getting a code location fails and I cannot figure out what the
issue is yet.

Also, callbacks do not work at all.

One might say that this is only tested on 32 bit Pharo and that's fine, but I
have a 64 bit computer loaded with 64 bit standard libraries and recompiling
everything to get 32 bit versions is just not practical.  Its past time to do
the 64 bit thing.

FWIW, my test library at this point is SQLite Amalgam header to see if I can
automatically build a SQLite interface (should be easy as it is one file) but
it is kind of frustrating that these libclang features are not working on 64
bit libs.

I have been running in lldb to try to catch the crashes, and I have written a
number of toy programs to make certain things are the sizes I expect.

Still stuck at this juncture.

Had to take a lil break and learn to program a Particle board for a work
project but will resume next week.