Thank you all, now I understand it better. Good for lots of "branches".

However, I wonder how does it work with the rule I read somewhere: "start each day [of work on a project] with a new image", which means I should not reuse clean new image (as it needs populating from VCSes etc.) nor reuse existing image (I should start with the new one). Or does it combine with some startup-magic described in one of the recent Steph's booklets, the "one start per [new] image" case (but again, one should discriminate projects from each other)?

Thanks, Herby

Peter Uhnák wrote:
Hi Herby,

normally people use different images for their different projects,
different versions, trying things, etc. Which means we end up with many
locations on disk, and it can be hard to track.
So PharoLauncher is a nice tool where you can download fresh image just
by clicking, and you see the list of your local images and can launch
them, etc.

Peter

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Herby Vojčík <he...@mailbox.sk