> Am 21.12.2017 um 03:27 schrieb Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com>:
>
> Tudor Girba-2 wrote
>> We also use private GitHub projects with Iceberg and it works fine.
>>> Au contraire! It works really good with SSH keys. I work all day with it.
>>> I added support for bitbucket to iceberg because I’m using bitbucket
>>> private repos in my company.
>
> This is very intriguing. So you're saying one can now use GH and BB URLs to
> access private repos in baselines for dependent projects and they will be
> loaded via SSH keys?

Yes, I have projects that are loaded from bitbucket private repos and that have
dependencies to public github and private bitbucket repos all at once. Not a
problem on my dev machine. On jenkins it is more of a problem. There the ssh
keys are provided by the jenkins server but if a dependent project is also
private there needs to be ssh keys in the environment. Second thing is that the
linux 64bit vm is pretty unstable. This could be avoided using filetree and zip
downloads from git but there is no way providing credentials to the https
download. Either way not good. I even made one project public in order to load
it

Norbert