This does not look like the answer to my question. :-/

Ok, to rephrase:

Would you find it useful to have "generate equality" which generates #= and #hash for a class?

Herby

P.S.: I know there is "generate accessors". I mentioned it as "a thing which is there, and from which one can get inspiration".

Peter Uhnák wrote:
 > generate accessors

there is option to generate accessors (right click on class)... but I
find it rarely useful after initial setup (having accessors for all
instance variables is rarely needed, and it is annoying to uncheck all
the time).
In the latter scenario I have a small hack (startup script) that adds
the option to instance variable (works with slot class layouts only)
suggestions menu (not updated for calypso yet...
https://github.com/peteruhnak/pharo-scripts/blob/master/config/6.0/suggestions-for-inst-vars.st
)

for initialize, Nautilus had some shortcuts to generate code which you
can try
https://gist.github.com/peteruhnak/d9ee54f67d88b20ba85618e189b15669#generating

Peter

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 5:10 PM, Herbert Vojčík <he...@mailbox.sk